Re: [RawWashington] Macadamia nuts database PS

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2008
      I forgot one step -- you have to click on the name of the table (in this case "Macadamia Nuts", which shows up in purple) then you click on "add record" and add your info.  Btw it's fine if you don't want to list your phone number.  It just gives me another option for contacting you if I need to.  I do need your email.  Thanks!
      Nora