Macadamia nuts database

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2008
      Hi again,
      The ordering databases are ready. Just go to the Raw Washington Yahoo site (or Raw Portland or
      RawSchool) and click on "database". Once there, click on "add record" and fill in the fields. It
      seems a little foreign at first but it's easy once you get the hang of it. The Yahoo databases are
      a really great tool because it not only allows me to keep track of orders easily but enables you to
      see who else is ordering so you can contact others to consolidate pickups. If you have any
      questions feel free to contact me privately.
      All the best,
      Nora