Re: Weekend lecture

  • ltrank
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2008
      If your curious about Bikram yoga, I recommend Christy's studio in
      John's Landing http://www.bikrampdx.com A good way to test the water
      is on a community day where the class is free followed by a casual
      gathering with raw (live) foods. The next Community Yoga Day is
      Sunday, April 13th at 11:00 a.m.

      I recently took a series of classes from Christy. She offers in
      depth knowledge on a wide range of subjects related to health, diet,
      and life-style.

      Hopefully, I see you soon at her studio.

      Lauren - student

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "deborahsolheim"