Telemarketers access cell phone #'s tomorrow. You will be charged for their calls.

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      I just learned the following from a trusted friend.

      Cell Phones are going public today. All cell phone
      numbers are being released to telemarketing companies
      tomorrow and you will begin to receive sales calls.

      YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS.

      If you don't wish for this to happen, call the
      National DO NOT CALL number to get on that list.

      This will only take a minute and it will block your
      phone for 5 years.

      You have to call from the cell phone that you want
      blocked. You can't call from a different phone.

      Call 1-888-382-1222

      Help others by passing this message on to your
      friends.

      I just called and got on the list. It was quick and
      easy.

      Best Wishes,
      Pamela Melcher

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • Shannon Lundberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2008
        this has been passed on various times since 2006

        http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/cell411.asp