inviter needed

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2008
      This year's Raw and Living Spirit Retreat currently scheduled for Aug
      26-29 at Camp Adams in Molalla needs a dedicated person to lead our
      publicity effort. If you are willing, able, or just interested in
      finding out what's needed, please reply to this email or come to our
      next core team meeting this Sunday, March 16 at 7 pm, 2416 SE Lake Rd
      [after Sunday Supper at Milwuakie Presbyterian Church]. All of the core
      team members receive free admission in return for their hard work in
      putting the event together.
      Gabrielle