Weekend lecture

  • deborahsolheim
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2008
      What a jam-packed room of health seekers at the David Wolfe lecture on
      Friday night! He puts on quite a show and generates lots to think
      about. I'm glad that somebody in this group posted news on the event.
      Christy from the Yoga College in Johns Landing hosted and organized and
      let us know they are hosting a raw potluck the first Sunday of the
      month at the Bikram Yoga College and also have plans to sell food there
      at a raw deli, if I'm remembering correctly.
      Looks to me like there are some very health people combining yoga with
      super nutrition.

      Deb Solheim, Portland

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Mike Snyder <mike@...> wrote:

      > Hello friends,
      >
      > How was your weekend? Do anything exciting? ;)
      >
      > Any reviews on the David Wolfe seminar? How did you like it?
      >
      > Mike

    • ltrank
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2008
        If your curious about Bikram yoga, I recommend Christy's studio in
        John's Landing http://www.bikrampdx.com A good way to test the water
        is on a community day where the class is free followed by a casual
        gathering with raw (live) foods. The next Community Yoga Day is
        Sunday, April 13th at 11:00 a.m.

        I recently took a series of classes from Christy. She offers in
        depth knowledge on a wide range of subjects related to health, diet,
        and life-style.

        Hopefully, I see you soon at her studio.

        Lauren - student

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "deborahsolheim"