How was your weekend?

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2008
      Hello friends,

      How was your weekend? Do anything exciting?  ;)

      Any reviews on the David Wolfe seminar? How did you like it?

      Mike
    • deborahsolheim
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2008
        What a jam-packed room of health seekers at the David Wolfe lecture on
        Friday night! He puts on quite a show and generates lots to think
        about. I'm glad that somebody in this group posted news on the event.
        Christy from the Yoga College in Johns Landing hosted and organized and
        let us know they are hosting a raw potluck the first Sunday of the
        month at the Bikram Yoga College and also have plans to sell food there
        at a raw deli, if I'm remembering correctly.
        Looks to me like there are some very health people combining yoga with
        super nutrition.

        Deb Solheim, Portland

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Mike Snyder <mike@...> wrote:

        > Hello friends,
        >
        > How was your weekend? Do anything exciting? ;)
        >
        > Any reviews on the David Wolfe seminar? How did you like it?
        >
        > Mike

      • ltrank
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16, 2008
          If your curious about Bikram yoga, I recommend Christy's studio in
          John's Landing http://www.bikrampdx.com A good way to test the water
          is on a community day where the class is free followed by a casual
          gathering with raw (live) foods. The next Community Yoga Day is
          Sunday, April 13th at 11:00 a.m.

          I recently took a series of classes from Christy. She offers in
          depth knowledge on a wide range of subjects related to health, diet,
          and life-style.

          Hopefully, I see you soon at her studio.

          Lauren - student

          --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "deborahsolheim"