Lecture and party this weekend David Wolfe

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2008
      I registered for David Wolfe for some reason.  I have heard him before on youtube and for hour long lectures at various festivals.  He is good. But this email from RAWASHINGTON yahoo inspired me to share and hope you can attend especially if you have not heard him or you are interested in better health for yourself, your community or the planet. To register see below.

      Namaste

      Bill

      It was a great lecture. I had to run out right before the question answer,
      because my husband "had" to leave. However, I live right up the street, so
      I was able to grab my 13 year old and come back for about 30 minutes more.
      I also know we could listen all night, which is why it had to be cut short,
      which was a little disappointing, on the flip side. I am a huge fan of
      David Wolfe, and also find the subject of raw food and health fascinating,
      and I always have. Now I have bone spurs, and I am still pretty young, so I
      found his topics of special interest. I am looking forward to my special 22
      page report. Thanks for having him here.

      Suzanne

      Bikram Yoga John’s Landing, 5816 SW Hood Ave. in Portland, OR 97239
      Call 503-452-1132 or register online at www.bikrampdx.com