David Wolfe event in Portland

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008
      Hello folks,

      I just received notice that David Wolfe will be in Portland later this month! I am excited to see him again. Details below.

      Also, there is a new raw food potluck in Wilsonville. Rick and Gayle Asche are hosting on the first Thursday night of each month. The next potluck is Thursday, Feb. 7 at 6:00 P.M. Topic: Where's the Beef? The great protein debate.

      Call them for more information and directions. 503-655-3055

      See you soon,

      Mike Snyder
      www.TheRawDiet.com

      Saturday, February 23rd

      David Wolfe Seminar:
      One time only at Bikram Yoga John’s Landing!

      Portland, OR

      This event is bound to sell out quickly so reserve your seat ASAP. He has a very busy schedule and does not make it to the Pacific Northwest often.

      Saturday, February 23rd at 7:00 pm -- $15.00 in advance, $20.00 at the door

      Sunday, February 24th

      Starts at 7:00 pm-- ?

      Party at Solo!

      1300 NW Lovejoy St.

      Portland, OR

      Delicious Raw Food will be provided!

      Music, Dancing, Chocolate…

      Special Guest David Wolfe

      $40.00 in advance, $45.00 at the door

      You can prepay for both events for only $50.00.

      Sunfood Nutrition Special Products will be available!!

      Located at 5816 SW Hood Ave. in Portland, OR 97239

      Please call 503-452-1132 or register online at www.bikrampdx.com

      David Wolfe Seminar and Social (February 23rd and 24th): I am honored and very excited to announce that David Wolfe will be coming to the studio in February.  He'll speak about health and nutrition at the studio on February 23rd.  On February 24th, we'll host a party with him at Solo (where we held the yoga championship), which is located at NW 13th and Lovejoy.

      I have a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for David and his contributions to the planet. He is one of the most dynamic speakers I have ever heard. David is a known Superhero, Superfoodist, Orator, Herbalist, Chocolatier, Tree Planer, Alchemist, Cosmic Plumber, Essene Bishop and Author. He is the author of the bestselling books: Eating for Beauty, The Sunfood Diet Success System, Naked Chocolate, and his newest release, Amazing Grace.

      He is considered to be one of the leading authorities on raw-food nutrition. He single handedly brought cacao and goji berries to mainstream awareness. This event is bound to sell out quickly so reserve your seat ASAP. He has a very busy schedule and does not make it to the Pacific Northwest often.

      Saturday, February 23rd at 7:00 pm -- $15.00 in advance, $20.00 at the door

      Sunday, February 24th at 7:00 pm-- $40.00 in advance, $45.00 at the door (food will be provided).

      You can prepay for both events for only $50.00.

      Register at http://www.bikrampdx.com , or at the front desk, or over the phone.

      If you have any questions, please give us a call!

      New! Bikram Yoga in John's Landing will be holding Live Food Potlucks on the 1st Sunday of every month @ 6:00pm for a $5 donation.  Please contact the studio if you have more questions.