Re: [RawPortland] raw and living spirit retreat planning meeting Feb 3

  • Mary Lu Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2008
      Are the Sunday Suppers a regular event?  I am looking to connect with others regularly.
      Mary Lu Taylor

      Gabrielle <gabrielle@...> wrote:
      Folks interested in helping shape our third annual retreat at Camp Adams
      Aug 26-29 are welcome to the next core team meeting at 2416 SE Lake Rd,
      Milwaukie, immediately following Sunday Supper, a raw catered spiritual
      gathering that begins at 5. This week's menu is falafel, green smoothie
      and brownies, and this week's theme is transformation. RSVP by email if
      you're planning to come. Thanks!
      Gabrielle
      www.rawandlivingspi rit.org

    • Gabrielle
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2008
        Yes, Sunday Supper is every week, from 5-7 pm at Milwaukie Presbyterian Church, 2416 SE  Lake Rd.
        Tomorrow's menu is guacamole, green smoothie and apple crisp. The theme is Temptation. All faiths and doubts are welcome, Suggested $10  for the food.
        Gabrielle

        http://www.eset.com

        http://www.eset.com