Original Bizarro Artwork at Annual Gala Auction!

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2008
      Just to give you a taste of our 2nd annual Raw Network of Washington
      Fundraising Gala:

      Dan Piraro, stand-up comic and the award-winning author of the
      internationally syndicated comic strip, Bizarro, has donated to the
      auction the original artwork of one of his comics! Here is the comic
      as it appeared in the Seattle P-I in 2006:

      http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/Bizarro.asp?date=20060511

      Dan is a vegan and supporter of animal rights, which often surfaces in
      his comics.

      For more information on the Gala, to donate goods or services to the
      auction, or to purchase your tickets, visit http://rawwashington.org/

      I hope to see you there!

      Jeff