Re: [RawPortland] raw and living spirit retreat planning meeting Feb 3

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2008
      Hi, Gabrielle,

      I plan to be there.

      Thanks for all you do.

      Many Blessings,
      Pamela Melcher

      --- Gabrielle <gabrielle@...> wrote:

      > Folks interested in helping shape our third annual
      > retreat at Camp Adams
      > Aug 26-29 are welcome to the next core team meeting
      > at 2416 SE Lake Rd,
      > Milwaukie, immediately following Sunday Supper, a
      > raw catered spiritual
      > gathering that begins at 5. This week's menu is
      > falafel, green smoothie
      > and brownies, and this week's theme is
      > transformation. RSVP by email if
      > you're planning to come. Thanks!
      > Gabrielle
      > www.rawandlivingspirit.org

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • Mary Lu Taylor

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2008
          Yes, Sunday Supper is every week, from 5-7 pm at Milwaukie Presbyterian Church, 2416 SE  Lake Rd.
          Tomorrow's menu is guacamole, green smoothie and apple crisp. The theme is Temptation. All faiths and doubts are welcome, Suggested $10  for the food.
          Gabrielle

          http://www.eset.com

          http://www.eset.com