raw and living spirit retreat planning meeting Feb 3

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2008
      Folks interested in helping shape our third annual retreat at Camp Adams
      Aug 26-29 are welcome to the next core team meeting at 2416 SE Lake Rd,
      Milwaukie, immediately following Sunday Supper, a raw catered spiritual
      gathering that begins at 5. This week's menu is falafel, green smoothie
      and brownies, and this week's theme is transformation. RSVP by email if
      you're planning to come. Thanks!
      Gabrielle
      www.rawandlivingspirit.org
    • Pamela Melcher
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2008
        Hi, Gabrielle,

        I plan to be there.

        Thanks for all you do.

        Many Blessings,
        Pamela Melcher

        --- Gabrielle <gabrielle@...> wrote:

        > Folks interested in helping shape our third annual
        > retreat at Camp Adams
        > Aug 26-29 are welcome to the next core team meeting
        > at 2416 SE Lake Rd,
        > Milwaukie, immediately following Sunday Supper, a
        > raw catered spiritual
        > gathering that begins at 5. This week's menu is
        > falafel, green smoothie
        > and brownies, and this week's theme is
        > transformation. RSVP by email if
        > you're planning to come. Thanks!
        > Gabrielle
        > www.rawandlivingspirit.org

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      • Mary Lu Taylor

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9, 2008
            Yes, Sunday Supper is every week, from 5-7 pm at Milwaukie Presbyterian Church, 2416 SE  Lake Rd.
            Tomorrow's menu is guacamole, green smoothie and apple crisp. The theme is Temptation. All faiths and doubts are welcome, Suggested $10  for the food.
            Gabrielle

            http://www.eset.com

            http://www.eset.com