Good news!

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2008
      Nice publicity for raw food and Organic Avenue.

      Joy, peace, love and respect.

      Bill

      Article: L.O.V.E. may be 'fast' track to eating well

      Posted by: "Jeff Rogers" jeff@...   jrogers1111

      Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:04 am (PST)

      This is the 2nd article I've seen about Gwyneth recently avoiding the
      hospital food in favor of raw!

      Jeff

      L.O.V.E. may be 'fast' track to eating well

      BY Rachel Wharton

      Sunday, January 20th 2008, 4:00 AM

      Briefly hospitalized early last week, Gwyneth Paltrow really got the
      gossips going over her diet: Reports had her shunning hospital fare in
      favor of the L.O.V.E. fast - a week of raw, vegan, organic food from
      the lower East Side food and fashion shop called Organic Avenue.
      Reports were that Paltrow had the meals delivered to her hospital room.

      We know what you're thinking: No wonder the starlet's in the hospital
      if all she's eating is sunflower seed paste.

      But the alternative medicine-friendly Gwynnie might be on to something
      good.

      Full story:
      http://www.nydailyn ews.com/lifestyl e/health/ 2008/01/20/ 2008-01-20_ love_may_ be_fast_track_ to_eating_ well.html? ref=rss