Champion and wheatgrass juicers on Craig's list

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2008
      Posted today:

      You should check Craig's list to make sure that it has
      not been sold before you call about the juicer.

      Go to www.craigslist.com

      BRAND NEW CHAMPION JUICER & WHEAT GRASS JUICER
      Reply to: sale-540190221@...
      Date: 2008-01-15, 1:30PM PST

      BOTH OF THESE ITEMS HAVE NOT BEEN USED :)
      THE CHAMPION JUCIER RETAILS FOR OVER $230.00 I AM
      SELLING IT FOR $125.00
      THE BRAND NEW MIRACLE WHEAT GRASS JUICER MODEL #400
      SELLS FOR $90.00
      I WILL SELL IT FOR $60.00
      I ALSO HAVE A RON POPEIL SHOWTIME ROTISSERIE & BBQ
      OVEN NEVER USED I AM SELLING IT FOR $75.00
      If you are interested in any of these please call me
      at 503 698 2749
      It is very hard to get rid of these great products,
      but i am doing some early spring cleaning and have no
      room for them at this time :* (
      please ask for Debbie :)
      thank you for your interest

      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services
      or other commercial interests

      PostingID: 540190221

      Good Luck,
      Pamela Melcher