Fwd: FOX News - raw diet - Wednesday morning show

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2008
      Portland friends,

      Jerrod Sessler is a Nascar driver and part of our raw community here in Seattle, as well as a cancer survivor.

      Jeff

      Date: January 14, 2008 9:28:33 PM PST
      Subject: [RawWashington] FOX News - raw diet - Wednesday morning show

      I was asked to be on the FOX News morning show on Wednesday so I will
      be in NY Wednesday morning for the live show. There will be a couple
      other people there representing the Hallelujah Acres side and I hear
      some doc's refuting what we say to be true. Should be interesting.
      Tune in if you like.

      Regards,
      Jerrod

      Jerrod Sessler