lauralin and celeste's birthday picnic

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      Announcing a casual picnic party in celebration of Lauralin and Celeste's birthdays this month. We are looking forward to a relaxing time with the people we care about.

      Where? Chehalem school picnic hillside (well that's what we're calling it)
      When? Sunday, May 23 from 2-4 PM

      Bring a blanket, there's both shade and sun, no dogs please.

      Bring your own dinnerware if you want anything fancier than plastic/paperware.

      RSVP so we get some idea of headcount to make enough yummies.

      In the event of inclement weather, we'll gather at Celeste and Rich's house.

      Directions to Chehalem:
      15555 SW Davis Rd., Beaverton
      Take Hwy 26 to Hwy 217S, or I-5 to 217N.
      Take the Allen Blvd. exit off Hwy 217
      Go west 2 miles. Cross Murray Blvd. Allen turns into Davis Rd.
      Continue on Davis for less than a mile to the school, on the right-hand side.
      Park in the school lot. You should see the gathering on the west end of the school grounds near the tree grove.

      Directions to Celeste and Rich (ONLY if weather's bad):
      5470 SW 149th Ave., Beaverton
      Take the Allen Blvd. exit as above.
      Go west for two miles.
      Turn right onto Murray. Merge into the left lane as soon as you turn.
      Take the first left onto Bonnie Brae.
      Hang a quick right onto Glenbrook, which then jogs left.
      Turn right onto 149th Ave.
      We're 5 house up on the right, yellow and red trim.
      Phone: 503-644-6462

      In lieu of accepting presents, Celeste will be accepting cash or check donations for the Oregon Neutermobile (grassroots nonprofit), to help install a second anesthesia machine in the mobile spay/neuter unit for needy pets and feral cats statewide. 3,000 patients have been fixed in the first 12 months since Celeste founded the Neutermobile, but the veterinarians can work even more quickly, safely and efficiently with a second anesthesia machine, which runs about $2K altogether. So, thank you, but no presents for Celeste, please! If you can't come to the picnic, but you'd still like to give something, pls visit www.neutermobile.org, or mail donations to Oregon Neutermobile, PO Box 5721, Beaverton OR 97006. And thank you!

      ---