The most important email you'll get all day - feel BLISS

  • Walker Traylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2008
      "I had so much energy I cleaned up the whole house!"

      "The goji berries and bee pollen are amazing!  I love them and they make me feel great!"

      "I have lost over 20 pounds in 3 months with fresh juice and these smoothies"

      "I now understand why you have the best day ever, every day!"

      Dear friends,

      As some of you know, I've spent the better part of the last four years, diligently studying nutrition, herbalism, and anything having to do with body energy rejuvenation and development.  You see, for the years prior I had pushed my body beyond all reasonable limits into a state of exhaustion.  It was all I could do to spend an hour or two walking around.  the rest of the time I was in bed muttering nonsense, wishing my energy and mental strength would return.  At the start of 2004 I vowed to recover, and go beyond, to experience the greatest physical and mental health I had ever known.

      It is done.

      And I am so grateful.   I experience the most energy I _ever_ have.  I KNOW what is going on in my body.  And best of all, I have learned what it takes to go beyond physical energy - and to experience extremely strong, heightened, joyful, positive, wonderful mood, extreme clarity of mind, and quickness of thinking.  What you eat matters! A LOT.

      I'd like to offer you the best of what I have found.     In the summer of 2007, I founded Living Wisdom Foods, a company offering the best available foods, herbs, lectures, and tools for enabling your highest evolutionary potential.

      Our site with full product catalog is in development.

      I'll be offering more lectures and workshops in coming weeks.   My 1 - 2 hour lectures seem to barely touch the surface, thus I have a full day event in the works.  Sign up for our newsletter to be notified about upcoming events.  Everything local will be produced in DVD format as well.

      For now, I offer you a free gift.    Sign up for our free newsletter at www.livingwisdomfoods.com for the link to download the 45 minute interview with Superfood expert nutritionist, Michael Kovary.

      This interview is unlike anything you've ever seen, I promise.     I've been through many of the mainstream fad diets, vegetarian, vegan, raw foods...all of which have their strong points, and naturally lead into the next phase of transformation.  However, what REALLY made the difference was emphasizing a diet predominantly of "superfoods" and tonic herbs.

      Sign up for the newsletter at www.livingwisdomfoods.com to get the interview!  Once on the list, you'll receive our emails featuring other members only exclusive media, articles, and event information.  When our site goes live in a couple of days, you'll be the first to know.

      This interview offers VERY practical information - specific blends, foods, and what to eat.  We like to stay at the cutting edge thus we make sure to reference the science behind everything - but if you just want to know what to eat and how much - this interview will answer your questions.    Enjoy your bliss!

      “Learn which neurotransmitters and precursors you need for optimal mood, emotional stability, and pleasure and which foods and herbs contain them.”

      How to create elixers for joy and mood balance with natural superfoods and herbs

      Sources of the "feel good" love neurotransmitter, phenylethylamine (PEA)

      The breakdown cycle of neurotransmitters for optimal mood balance, stress resistance, sleep regulation: sources of serotonin, melatonin, tryptophan

      How to target emotional mood experiences you are after without missing the target and overdosing into the next sleep cycle!

      How to feed your brain what it needs to produce more DMT naturally, for vivid dreams and exploring your mind

      Proper blood sugar for mood balance

      How to maintain stable blood sugar

      Vitamins and minerals for maintaining optimal mood and sources

      Sign up for the newsletter at www.livingwisdomfoods.com, and you'll get the instant download link.   More interviews planned!

      I'd love to hear from you!

      Have the best day ever!

      Walker Traylor
      Phone Direct  //  (703) 389-4507
      Skype: wtraylor

      Living Wisdom Foods

      www.livingwisdomfoods.com

      "I desire only to know the truth, and to live as well as I can...And, to the utmost of my power, I exhort all other men to do the same...I exhort you also to take part in the great combat, which is the combat of life, and greater than every other earthly conflict."

      ~ Socrates, 5th century bce Greek philosopher
      from The Gorgias