Re: [RawPortland] Winter Solstice

  • Margie
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2007
      THANK YOU!

      wMilmoe@... wrote:
      Dear ones:

      The Winter Solstice is the beginning of the return of the Sun into the Northern Hemisphere .
      This Winter, Yogis and Yoginis, Shamans in Africa the Amazon, the Andes, Australia,  the Himalayas, wisdom keepers everywhere throughout the world will be praying for peace.

      Indigenous people say the new Earth keepers, will come from the West.They are us, you and I We have to be the bearers of good tidings in this season We  must dream a new  world  into being with every thought,  dream a beautiful future for planet Earth and life here.
      The Solstice is now . ...Dream for us all !!..

      Much love to you all
      Rudrani
      and Bill Milmoe

      ps ...and here is something for you that is very dear...!

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=2Fe11OlMiz8