Re: [RawPortland] Truly Raw Almonds

  • Walker Traylor
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2007
      Everyone,

      To offer some more ALMOND options, available immediately:

      RAW unpasteurized, sproutable ALMONDS are now available for $14.99 per pound, from Living Wisdom Foods (me.)   Our website is in the works (soon!) and until then you can just email or call me if you'd like some or have any questions.  You can get on the mailing list at our website if you'd like to know when other products are available.

      Raw Almonds also wholesale available from Living Nuts for $216.25 per 25Lb box, and Sun Organic Farms has some also.

      Have a fantastic day!

      Blessings,

      Walker Traylor
      Living Wisdom Foods

      Phone Direct  //  (703) 389-4507
      www.livingwisdomfoods.com
      14525 SW Millikan #58137
      Beaverton, OREGON 97005-2343

      On Dec 18, 2007, at 11:13 PM, Jeff Rogers wrote:

      I heard back from Glen Anderson and he says that their almonds are
      available "both ways" (pasteurized and unpasteurized) .

      If ordering from Anderson Almonds (209-667-7494, http://andersonalmo nds.com/)
      , I suggest being extra sure you are getting the truly raw ones! BTW,
      in the past there almonds have been wonderful!

      Jeff