BBC Video/Audio: Chimps top humans on memory

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      Pamela Melcher saw this on the BBC News website and thought you should see it.

      ** Message **
      More evidence about the intelligence of Chimps!

      I hope you enjoy this.

      Light Blessings,
      Pamela Melcher

      ** Chimps top humans on memory **
      Young chimps have outperformed university students in memory tests devised by Japanese researchers.
      < http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/nol/newsid_7120000/newsid_7126100?redirect=7126174.stm&news=1&nbwm=1&bbram=1&nbram=1&bbwm=1&asb=1 >

      ** BBC Daily E-mail **
      Choose the news and sport headlines you want - when you want them, all
      in one daily e-mail
      < http://www.bbc.co.uk/email >

      ** Disclaimer **
      The BBC is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender haveĀ been verified.

      If you do not wish to receive such e-mails in the future or want to know more about the BBC's Email a Friend service, please read our frequently asked questions. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/4162471.stm