Spirooli and Saladaco For Sale

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hi Raw Portlanders,

      I am selling both my Spirooli and Annie Chen Saladaco. Both make
      delicious raw "pasta" noodles from your favorite vegetables. Both are
      in like-new condition (nothing broken, look nice). The Spirooli sells
      for about $35-39 + postage online. I'll sell it to someone in the
      Portland area (no postage) for $20. The Annie Chen Saladaco sells for
      $19-30 + postage online. I'll sell it to someone local for $15.

      Please email me directly at simplify@..., if you are
      interested in purchasing one or both of these items. Thank you!

      Blessings,

      Jennifer