Ahhhh, Oregon

  • anothrgrnwrld
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Portland, Oregon is like a faraway fairytale land...I live in Iowa
      right now, but, possibly I could find some off the wall job and likely
      scrape enough for an apartment. I am looking for friends, those who
      care about animals, health, and the eco-conscious. Any advice on
      moving to Portland int he early summer would be greatly
      appreciated...I'd love to reciprocate the help with planting,
      babysitting, housepainting-whatever you need...share the Love, Be Well...