New website for our community

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 10:23 AM
      Hi folks,

      Thanks to Stan, our community has a new home! He has worked hard
      to create a beautiful website,

      http://www.rawportland.org

      It has many neat features such as news, events, a forum message
      board for discussion, a recipe section you can post to, an article
      section, and a blog you can write on. I've never used a blog before,
      I found a little introduction to blogging at
      http://www.blogger.com/about.pyra

      Check out the site and send any feedback to Stan or myself. Feel
      free to add recipes, articles, and post on the forum or blog.
      Rawportland.org will provide us with a better forum to communicate on
      than this yahoo group.

      The potluck this afternoon starts at 6:30, not 4pm! I hope to see
      you there, have a great day!

      Mike