Hello

  • Darelina Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2007
      My name is Darelina. I moved back to OR after living in both FL and
      Eastern TN for about a decade. Came back to go to massage school. I'm
      converting to the raw lifestyle. I'm in my late-30's, a mother of one
      very adorable, almost three year old. She keeps me very busy! I'm
      currently staying with family in Keizer, but hope to move closer to
      school (Tigard) once my husband gets moved out here.

      Hoping to find and be positive support here. :)