Hello all...

  • Celeste Tanit
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2007
      Hello All,
      I am moving to Fort Bragg to run the Living Light Inn for Cherie and
      Dan of Living Light Culinary Arts Institute for Raw and Living
      Foods. It is an exciting move for me and I will miss you all. I
      will stay with the Raw Portland email tree though.
      All the Best,
      Celeste Tanit
    • Gabrielle
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 26, 2007
        Deepest blessings on your move. It will be wonderful to have you as a connector between the Portland raw community and Living Light. And thank you for sharing your treasure trove of books and videos with the potluck group as a farewell offering.
        Gabrielle

        http://www.eset.com

        http://www.eset.com