Fruit growing support

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2007
      Growing our own fruit is an important part of succeeding long term in the Raw Foods Lifestyle.  :>)
      Here in OR and WA Persimmons, pears,.apples, figs, plums, goumis, olives, blueberries, etc. grow well.
      Raintree nursery and One Green world and local nurseries and farmers are good sources for your first fruit trees and bushes.

      North American Fruit Explorers is a national organization for amateur fruit growers One year membership is $13

      NAFEX
      1716 Apples Rd.
      Chapin, IL
      62628

      www.nafex.org

      Locally we have the Western Washington Fruit Research Foundation

      www.wwfrf.org

      Western Cascade Fruit Society

      for more info email  dasgoog@...

      I have one 2' tall fig tree for $10.00 currently available.

      Blessings and peace to you.

      Bill Milmoe
      360 695 4482
      PS No open gym at Naydenovs this Friday unless you are under 12 years of age do to the holiday and shopping day. For kids the gym is open almost the entire day...