playmates? Fridays at 12:30-2:30 Naydenov Gym in Vancouver has open gym and ...

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2007
      Hello all:

      Yesterday, I went to Naydenov Gym (To my knowledge it is one of the few gyms that allow over 18 to use the equipment and facilities.) to bounce on the trampolines and hang from the bars and rings.  It was an incredible humbling and challenging workout.  Much more fun thatn my personal trampoline.  I feel a major difference in my metabolism and outlook.  My knowledge is social dance and yoga not acrobatics and gymnastics so if some other adventurous souls want to join me or just take advantage of this opportunity.  WELCOME!

      They have a website.  http://www.ngymnastics.com/

      Blessings and peace to you.

      Bill Milmoe
      360 695 4482
      PS I am talking with the owners about starting a dance and/or yoga program there...