Sunday supper person...

  • Celeste Tanit
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      Hello all,
      I was at the recent Sunday supper in Milwaukie and spoke with a woman
      who had property in Ecuador. We spoke about gardening at 10,000 foot
      elevation. I was a little scattered since I had brought book and
      article donations so didn't get her name and contact info...wondered
      if she is with this group????
      Would like to talk with you further. My email is changing so please
      contact me via celestetanit@...
      Thanks,
      Celeste