How to open mature coconuts/making fresh coconut milk

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2007
      I finally added pictures to my instructions on opening mature (brown) coconuts. I've also revised the pages, adding the entire process to make (amazing) fresh raw coconut milk. I wrote about it in my book (Vice Cream), but the images make the instruction easier to follow. At the bottom of each page is the list of pages for: opening coconuts; removing the meat; shredding the meat; making coconut milk.

      It's a bit of a process, but ohhhh so worth it! (Especially when making raw vegan ice cream!)

      Those who have taken my classes may have seen this in person. This is the next best thing!

      Enjoy!

      Jeff