Re: [RawPortland] Persimmon database closing

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2007
      Hi Portland raw fooders,
      Just wanted to let you know that I'm getting close to my capacity so I'll be closing the ordering database for persimmons very soon.  The fruit will be dropped off at Deb Solheim's house on Saturday or Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend and will be available for pick up there.  If you'd like to order, you'll need to add your info to the database before tomorrow (Saturday the 10th) at 5pm and either Paypal me or send me a check through the mail so that it is received by Thursday, November 15.  Or if you know Deb you can give your check to her between now and the 24th.

      Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.  Thank you!
      Nora