Dance Party invite Exercise

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2007
      Tonight 7-10 p.m.  Dance Party! SE PDX

      If you need a break from all your important world changing work consider yourself invited to a dance party tonight at Paradise Ballroom on the South side of Belmont in Portland see http://www.paradisestudio.us/web/p/home The dance and the lesson is $5 but if you are not a dancer you may be able and inspired by asking if you can just watch for a few minutes.  Many top NW West Coast Swing teachers come sometimes and many social dancers of all levels attend.  I will be there tonight and if you know me or ask someone to point me out I tell me you heard about it from RAWPORTLAND and I will spend at least one song with you :>)  This is work/play for me and a special time in my week....

      Sunday Night Ballroom Dance Party 7-11 p.m. Tigard

      Partner Dance is a whole person activity: body, mind, heart and spirit.  It takes awhile to develop the skill level so I do encourage people to start.  The Ballroom dance company has created a wonderful space and I invite you to come some Sunday night.  West Coast Swing is available in one room and Ballroom dancing is available in the big room for only $5 per person.  half hour lesson included 7-7:30.  I will not be attending this Sunday as i have an important meeting to attend. Often I do attend these dances to meet long time friends, practice and to learn from the other dance teachers that attend.  http://www.theballroomdancecompany.com/

      For your information two things I do not like about social dancing is  being indoors and  exercising at night.  If we get more health enthusiasts doing social dance then we can start organizing  open air morning and afternoon get togethers....Waltz eclectic does have a 10 a.m. -2 p.m. dance occasionally and I recommend that highly also.  http://www.waltzeclectic.org/

      Namaste

      Bill Milmoe