Fwd: [SD-LivingFoods] Support Vegetarian/Environmentalist Dennis Kucinich - Call Congress - crucial "I" vote
In a message dated 11/6/07 3:21:26 AM, marr@... writes:
(Please forward this to your email list! Thank you!)
On Tue Nov 6, DENNIS KUCINICH will introduce a privileged resolution
to force a vote on H. Res. 333, the impeachment of V.P. Dick Cheney.
(He first introduced this resolution in April, there are 22 co-signers to it.)
Call your congressperson NOW & ask them to sign on to H. Res. 333,
and vote AGAINST the motion to TABLE the resolution.
This will force Congress to debate the bill, & take a vote on the legislation.
Call other reps too--their vote affects all of America!
CONGRESSIONAL SWITCHBOARD: 202-225-3121 (24 hrs/7 days)
Just tell the operator your zip code & she'll connect you to your
rep's office which has voicemail after hours.
Dennis is the candidate who:
• organized 125 Democratic Congressmen to vote against the 2002 resolution to authorize force in Iraq,
• that there IS a Democratic presidential candidate who voted against the Patriot Act,
• that there IS a Democratic presidential candidate who supports withdrawing from NAFTA and the WTO,
• that there IS a Democratic Presidential candidate who has called for impeachment of the Vice President AND the President.
• And more importantly, there IS a Democratic candidate who stands for a NOT FOR PROFIT health care system, Medicare for All.
A few days ago, the KUCINICH campaign moved into fourth place in New Hampshire with 7% according to Rasmussen Polling.
This past month, two national polls, USA Today/Gallup and Zogby, have shown our campaign polling in fourth place.
LET'S KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! Peace, Marr Nealon, Kucinich Campaign Volunteer
-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~- America is waiting for a President who will lead us to peace and prosperity.
DENNIS KUCINICH for PRESIDENT 2008 ~Integrity, Courage, Compassion~
TAKE THIS QUICK SURVEY on THE ISSUES to see which candidate comes
closest to sharing your views: http://www.dehp.net/candidate/
See what's new at http://www.aol.com