New Raw Dog Yahoo Group

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      Hi All,
      Just wanted to let you know that I've created a new Yahoo group for
      discussions about the care and feeding of dogs and cats. Primarily we
      will be concerning ourselves with the application of Natural Hygiene
      principles, in response to my frustration at encountering so much
      ineffective, suppression-oriented thinking in the raw feeding community!
      We will be discussing things that don't get talked about elsewhere
      (like therapeutic fasting, the benefits of NOT supplementing and the
      futility of remedies), and hopefully we'll all learn a thing or two.
      The new group will be closely monitored to make sure that the
      atmosphere is friendly, respectful and on-topic. It's here:

      Hope to see you there!
      Regards,
      Nora
    • Erica
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
        This is a great idea Nora. I have just in the last few months begun
        feeding my cats a raw meat diet (my Fred was diagnosed diabetic in
        August and raw meat brought his blood sugar to normal range within a
        month).

        Thanks!