Raw Vegan Potluck - Monday, May 3, 6:30pm, 5/3/2004, 4:00 pm

  • RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 5:03 PM
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of RawPortland
      Raw Vegan Potluck - Monday, May 3, 6:30pm

      Monday May 3, 2004
      4:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.

      Event Location: 4422 NE 27th Ave.
      Street: 4422 NE 27th Ave.
      City, State, Zip: Portland

      Notes:
      Join us for a raw food potluck this Monday, May 3, at 6:30pm. It is located at 4422 NE 27th ave, on the SE corner of 27th and Prescott.. Don't have a car? Bus line #9 runs right out front. Please bring a list of ingredients with each dish, plates, and eating utensils. Come enjoy the fun!!!

      This invitation was originally posted by rawgirly on this group at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RawPortland/message/161

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 10:23 AM
        Hi folks,

        Thanks to Stan, our community has a new home! He has worked hard
        to create a beautiful website,

        http://www.rawportland.org

        It has many neat features such as news, events, a forum message
        board for discussion, a recipe section you can post to, an article
        section, and a blog you can write on. I've never used a blog before,
        I found a little introduction to blogging at
        http://www.blogger.com/about.pyra

        Check out the site and send any feedback to Stan or myself. Feel
        free to add recipes, articles, and post on the forum or blog.
        Rawportland.org will provide us with a better forum to communicate on
        than this yahoo group.

        The potluck this afternoon starts at 6:30, not 4pm! I hope to see
        you there, have a great day!

        Mike