Everything 50% off at Daily Grind, which closes Sunday forever.

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      Everything at the Daily Grind is being sold at a 50%
      discount.

      Sunday is the last day that the store will be open.

      Visualizing evolution into something better,
      and inviting you to join me in that visualization,
      Pamela Melcher

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Nora Lenz
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
        Hi All,
        Just wanted to let you know that I've created a new Yahoo group for
        discussions about the care and feeding of dogs and cats. Primarily we
        will be concerning ourselves with the application of Natural Hygiene
        principles, in response to my frustration at encountering so much
        ineffective, suppression-oriented thinking in the raw feeding community!
        We will be discussing things that don't get talked about elsewhere
        (like therapeutic fasting, the benefits of NOT supplementing and the
        futility of remedies), and hopefully we'll all learn a thing or two.
        The new group will be closely monitored to make sure that the
        atmosphere is friendly, respectful and on-topic. It's here:

        Hope to see you there!
        Regards,
        Nora
      • Erica
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
          This is a great idea Nora. I have just in the last few months begun
          feeding my cats a raw meat diet (my Fred was diagnosed diabetic in
          August and raw meat brought his blood sugar to normal range within a
          month).

          Thanks!