Raw Commerce

  • Walker Traylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
      Mike,
      With all the study we've done on internet marketing approaches,
      and classic fundamentals - there is much information on creating
      powerful sales pages, member sites, advertising methods, etc. What I
      have yet to find is a good resource presenting findings on what
      shopping cart or webstore design converts the most sales. Most of
      the IM guys emphasize making a big deal out of just one product, or
      newsletter, or ebook. I understand this. Yet, I also want a
      webstore to present an aggregate of all the food products I vend. I
      notice you do the same. I feel that making the choice is hit and
      miss - feature based. I enjoy feature comparisons, but as we've
      learned, market research is where you learn what actually CONVERTS
      SALES. Have you seen a breakdown, empircally, or case studies, of
      results from using various shopping carts? Or features within
      shopping carts, or templates? Surely someone has done this work.

      I hope your business is going well - I'm doing lectures from time to
      time and selling with word of mouth - soon to get the site up!

      Walker