FrequenSea, etc Booth at Body, Mind, Spirit Expo this Sat and Sun, Nov 3-4.

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2 5:30 PM
      Dear Friends,

      I will have a booth featuring FrequenSea, Natural
      Cellular Defense and some of my Calligraphy at the
      Body, Mind, Spirit Expo on
      Saturday, November 3rd (10am-7pm) and
      Sunday, November 4th (11am-6pm)
      Oregon Convention Center in Hall E
      777 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard
      Bus #6 runs on MLK
      MAX Blue and Red lines - Convention Center stop
      MAX Yellow line - Rose Quarter stop is about 5 blocks

      My booth is number 317.

      FrequenSea is a delicious marine phytoplankton and
      essential oil of rose tonic. Marine phytoplankton has
      400 times the energy of any known plant. It is as
      nutrient dense as any food, and 97% assimilable. For
      further information about it, you can go to my website
      at www.breathe.provibranthealth.com

      Natural Cellular Defense is the most effective and
      least expensive way to remove toxins, including
      depleted uranium, from our bodies. It also corrects
      our pH and supports the immune system. For more
      information about it, you can go to my website at

      I will give a talk about FrequenSea from Noon to One
      on Sunday, November 4, in Room 4.

      The email below contains a way to print out a $5
      discount coupon for admission to the Expo. Attenders
      receive $5 discount coupons for New Renaissance
      Bookshop. Admission for the whole weekend is $15 ($10
      with the discount coupon.) It also contains a
      schedule of the lectures and list of the booths.

      I would love to see you there!

      Many Blessings,
      Pamela Melcher
      503-334-7398 - Cell
      503-946-8048 - Land

      --- Body Mind Spirit Expo <editor@...> wrote:
      > Body Mind Spirit Expo -- See the Magic in Portland
      > Greetings!
      > What better way to celebrate the magic this world
      > holds than with Body Mind
      > Spirit. This year we have themed our events "See the
      > Magic" and we invite
      > you to use the weekend to discover that the world
      > holds magic around every
      > corner and in every minute. With more than 120
      > exhibits and over 90 free
      > presentations, the expo truly has something for
      > everyone.
      > The selection of products in the exhibit hall has
      > always delighted
      > attendees. At this time of reflection and renewal,
      > don't miss the chance to
      > stride into a new you at BMSE.
      > Address & Information
      > Oregon Convention Center, Hall E
      > 777 NE MLK Jr Blvd
      > November 3 & 4, 2007
      > Sat 10am - 7pm, Sun 11am - 6pm
      > Event Registration just $10 with printed on-line
      > coupon, (regular price $15)
      > Visit www.bmse.net to download a $5 off coupon for
      > the show admission.
      > One FREE AURA PHOTO comes with the price of
      > admission! Don't miss this
      > chance to see the brilliant colors of your aura!
      > Special Events
      > "Animals Are Talking!"
      > Internationally known pet psychic Karen Anderson
      > delivers messages to
      > audience members in this incredible gallery event.
      > Bring photos of your
      > animals (living or deceased) for a chance to hear
      > their messages.
      > "Fishing Guide To The Stars"
      > Feeling that astrologers take themselves too
      > seriously, Kramer of
      > astrofish.net, who has over a decade of experience
      > writing horoscopes for
      > electronic distribution, brings you this humorous
      > lecture that takes a
      > complicated topic like astrology and simplifies it.
      > Dolly Mae
      > "Nameology"
      > For years and in thousands of readings, Dolly Mae
      > has amazed clients by
      > revealing information accessed through names alone.
      > Her new book, "If You
      > Have A Name, You Need This Book*," reveals it all.
      > Come experience this fun
      > and informative lecture, including free
      > demonstration readings for audience
      > members!
      > Visit www.BMSE.net to see a full list of exhibitors
      > and the lecture schedule.
      > We hope you will join us for this exciting event!
      > Sincerely,
      > Your Friends At BMSE
      > 180 N Pioneer
      > Ashland, OR 97520