Animal sitting HELP1

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2004
      Hello everyone:

      At the last minute (this morning) my neighbor said, "Oops, my wife made
      reservations at the beach this weekend. So we can not watch your pets"

      Want to get your "toe in the water" about chickens or baby chicks or 7 week
      old bunnies?

      I have three 1- 2 year young hens that are laying eggs! that need to be taken
      care of for 5 days.

      Two - seven-week old female bunnies and

      Four - Three-day old chicks.

      I supply the food, animals and all the necessaries you supply water,
      supervision and love.

      Take one group or two or all three.

      Start Wednesday April 28th and Finish Monday May 3rd.

      Serious inquiries only please (LOL)

      Thank you so much.

      Bill

      Dance! It's Good For Your Heart!