  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2007

      Greetings!

      I will be hosting a vibrant raw vegan potluck, here in Seattle, on Thanksgiving Day. Even if you are not (or will not be) in the area, please feel free to tell others who may be interested! (This email also serves to let you know what I'm up to - people often ask!)

      Here are some details:

      Date/Time:
      Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2007
      Doors open at 12:00 PM
      Early Meal begins at 2:00 PM
      Late Meal begins at 6:00 PM
      You are welcome to visit anytime - stay a few minutes or spend the whole day!
      (I may make modifications to the event, so please check back)

      We will also have a Raw Vegan Pumpkin Pie Contest and a Silent R'auction!

      If anyone is interested in hosting/leading yoga, etc. in the morning, please contact me!

      Location:
      Cascade People's Center
      309 Pontius Ave N
      Seattle, WA 98109-5421
      At the corner of Thomas St. and Pontius Ave N
      (One block from the corner of the Seattle REI store)

      Additional information (including a link to a map) regarding the potluck and festivities is available here: soystache.com/rawpotluck11-07.htm

      Jeff Rogers
      Author, Vice Cream
      President, SoyStache.com