Re: [RawPortland] Seeking un-cooking classes

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2007
      Bruce Horowitz ia a fabulous chef and angel who
      teaches classes here in Portland.

      He does an outstanding job with recipes which are
      scrumptiously tasty and also truly good for us. He
      has published a recipe book that includes many such
      recipes.

      I have not actually taken a class with him,
      nevertheless, on the basis of my experience with him,
      i can only imagine that his classes are fantastic.

      He is, i believe, a member of our Raw Portland Yahoo
      group.

      He does an awesome amount of work to bring healing to
      our planet through many modalities.

      I have found that the most delicious food by FAR that
      i have ever eaten is raw food.

      Good Luck!

      Pamela Melcher

      http://mail.yahoo.com