Info you need. to act. Freedom of Choice in Medical Care. Please act quickly.

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      This concerns freedom to choose homeopathic healing in
      Arizona; and i think that it has worldwide relevance.

      People come from around the world to healers in
      Arizona who have official sanction to practice
      homeopathy in that state.

      For their sakes, and so that this is not a precedent
      to disallow homeopathy or other modalites of healing
      in Arizona and in other places, i hope that you will
      act on this issue.

      You must act quickly for it to have an effect.

      What follows was sent to me by my friend, Cynthia
      Taylor, a woman who works with Dr. Thomas Lodi, in
      Mesa, Arizona. Dr. Lodi focuses on healing cancer
      through integrative medicine, including homeopathy. I
      have met both Cynthia and Dr. Lodi personally, and
      they have earned my deep trust in them and profound
      admiration for their work. Curtailment of Dr. Lodi's
      ability to practice homeopathy would be detrimental to
      us all.

      Thank you for your attention to this.

      May all beings be well and happy.

      Many Blessings,
      Pamela Melcher

      Email from Cynthia Taylor:

      As most of you know I have been working for an MD and
      Homeopathic Physician for the last year and half.
      This is a Cancer facility that does alternative
      treatments for cancer,
      dealing from low-dose chemotherapy, IPT, intravenous
      Vitamin C, and other alternative treatments, etc, to
      diet and nutrition. Most of the patients that come
      through our doors have
      already gone through years of main-stream chemotherapy
      - a lot of them are told by their doctors they only
      have a short time to live.

      We have 80% recovery rate, our doctor is a Homeopath,
      our patients and I want to keep our FREEDOM OF CHOICE
      IN MEDICAL CARE.

      You do not have to be a resident of Arizona to send
      emails to our Representatives.
      We have patients who come here for Homeopathic
      Treatments from all over the country and the world!

      Wishing you Good Health & Happiness & Freedom of
      Choice in Medical Care,

      FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE MATERIAL BELOW. TAKE
      ACTION NOW FOR YOURSELF,
      YOUR PARENTS AND YOUR CHILDREN!!

      Cynthia Taylor
      cynthia@...
      easteden1@...
      (480) 206-2622

      To All Concerned:

      The following is information about a very important
      matter to all of us who want to continue to have the
      availability of all types of medical care in the state
      of Arizona.

      Without the Arizona Homeopathic Board, medical doctors
      will not be allowed to use alternative therapies to
      treat their patients. Only conventional MDs will be
      able to practice in this state.

      Without the Arizona Homeopathic licensure we would be
      limited to seeing doctors that mostly offer
      pharmaceuticals as their plan of care. True health
      can only be restored utilizing therapies that work
      with the body in its healing process. As we all know,
      drugs only mask the symptoms and create more toxicity
      in the body.

      Our freedom of choice and our health are at risk.
      Your action is needed immediately. We have just a few
      weeks before the legislature will make a decision on
      this matter.

      Your efforts will make a difference in preserving your
      freedom of choice in health care services in the state
      of Arizona.

      First: compose a letter similar to the sample below
      that works for your particular situation.

      Sample Letter: (Suggested Talking Points)

      Dear Senator or Representative _____________ ,

      I am very happy with the care I receive from my
      Homeopathic Physician.
      I am glad Arizona gives me this choice, the choice to
      seek out quality,
      complementary, integrative healthcare given by a
      licensed physician. Patients need choices.
      For 25 years, the Board of Homeopathic Medical
      Examiners has served the
      public well by protecting the public by licensing
      highly qualified M.D.'s and D.O.'s who specialize in
      integrative medical care.
      I ask the Joint Health Committee to please renew the
      Board of Homeopathic Medical Examiners and its
      Practice Act.
      Your name

      Letters may be sent either by email or regular mail.
      Letters need to be brief, to the point and sent
      individually. Do NOT send form letters, blind copies
      or letters as a group. By clicking on the Senate or
      House Member page, one can click on the Senator or
      Representative’s individual email address.

      Next: Email the letter to each representative.
      Letters may be sent either by email or regular mail.
      Letters need to be brief, to the point, and sent
      individually. Do NOT send form letters, blind copies
      or letters as a group. By clicking on the Senate or
      House Member page, one can click on the Senator or
      Representative’s individual email address.

      Here is a list of the members of the Senate and House
      of Representatives:

      Committee of Reference: Joint Health

      Arizona State Senate House of Representatives
      1700 W. Washington Street, Room ____ 1700 W.
      Washington Street, Room ____
      Phoenix, AZ 85007-2890 Phoenix, AZ 85007-2890

      Senate Roster: House Roster:
      Click here: Member Roster Click here: Member Roster

      Senator Tom O’Halleran, Co. Chair, Rm 303A
      Representative Bob Stump. Co. Chair, Rm 303
      to'halleran@... 602-926-5584
      Bstump@... 602-926-5413

      Senator Paula Aboud, Rm 314 Representative Rick
      Murphy, Rm 345
      Paboud@... 602-926-5262 Rmurphy@...
      602-926-3255

      Senator Amanda Aguirre, Rm 311 Representative Nancy
      Barto, Rm 310
      Aaguirre@... 602-926-4139 Nbarto@...
      602-926-5766

      Senator Barbara Leff, Rm 302 Representative David
      Bradley, Rm 337
      Bleff@... 602-926-4486 Dbradley@...
      602-926-3300

      Senator Thayer Verschoor, Rm 212 Representative
      Linda Lopez, Rm 125
      Tverschoor@... 602-926-4136 Llopez@...
      602-926-4089

      ACT NOW!!!! Time is limited.

      With an outpouring of emails and letters we can
      maintain the Arizona Homeopathic Board and licensure,
      preserving our freedom of choice in health care
      services in the state of Arizona.

      Thank you for your support and participation!!

      An Oasis of Healing
      Thomas Lodi, MD
      Homeopathic Physician

      http://mail.yahoo.com