Re:coconut oil

  • Joan Lulich
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 26, 2007
      HI Tania,

      I bought mine from Tropical Traditions.  They had a deal, 2 gallons for $100 plus shipping ($20).  I don't know if they still have the deal going.

      I made a coconut fudge with coconut oil, walnuts, pecans, dates, vanilla bean,and raw honey.  It is the healthiest dessert I've ever eaten!

      I'm reading the book Coconut Cure right now.  It says smother your bodies with the stuff.  It will cure anything.

      Joan

      http://mail.yahoo.com