Potluck Wed. 4-28

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2004
      Hi folks,

      There is a potluck in SE Portland this Wednesday, I hope to see
      you there! The details are below.

      There are some new articles written by Dr. Gabriel Cousens and Dr.
      Doug Graham.

      "Frequently Asked Questions" by Dr. Douglas Graham
      http://foodnsport.com/FAQ.html

      "The Mystery of Water" by Dr. Gabriel Cousens
      http://www.treeoflife.nu/ewellness.html
      Tree of Life April Bulletin
      http://www.treeoflife.nu/bulletinapr04.html

      Have a great day!

      Mike
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

      From: Stacie Cohen, rawdiva@...
      Subject: Monthly Raw Food Feast

      Greetings,
      We are gathering for our -

      Monthly Raw Food Feast
      Please bring a dish of raw foods or fresh produce to share

      (Please make sure all the ingredients are 100% raw vegan foods and
      list the ingredients so we can put it next to your dish.)

      ~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

      When: The last Wednesday of every month, April 28, 2004

      Where: 2909 SE 77th Ave. Ptld. (not a thru street), between Powell &
      Division

      Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm

      Cost: These gatherings are free and all are welcome.
      Bring friends, food, and laughter.

      So many new friends have been joining us these last few months. It's
      so much more fun with a lot of people to get inspired from and lots
      of great food to taste! Lets make this a big, monthly, FUN gathering
      every month. Share this with anyone you know who you think will enjoy
      it. Hope to see you here !!

      Love in All Ways, Always in Love

      Stacie Cohen
      Ripe and Raw