Re: [RawPortland] coconut oil

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 26, 2007
      I'll take one gallon. Let me know how to pay and pick it up.
      Gabrielle Chavez

      Tanya Petrich wrote:

      Hello All!
      Over the summer, Celeste Tanit was kind enough to order and deliver gallon containers of raw organic virgin coconut oil from Wilderness Family Naturals. It was delicious and I am almost through my gallon already! I am wondering if there is anyone out there who would be interested in ordering more from this company. Here is the website:

      http://www.wilderne ssfamilynaturals .com/virgin_ coconut_oil_ centrifuged. htm

      You can check out the product and then email me as soon as possible if you would like to go in on a bulk order. A case discount applies if we order 6 (gallon) containers and then you also get free shipping. I would take 1 gallon and am hoping we can get together enough people to get the case discount. I will be happy to place the order and then try to deliver to a "central" location for anyone who wants some. Please let me know as soon as you can as I only have 1 pint left and will be out soon! :)

      Thanks,
      Tanya Petrich

      http://www.eset.com

      http://www.eset.com
    • Joan Lulich
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 26, 2007
        HI Tania,

        I bought mine from Tropical Traditions.  They had a deal, 2 gallons for $100 plus shipping ($20).  I don't know if they still have the deal going.

        I made a coconut fudge with coconut oil, walnuts, pecans, dates, vanilla bean,and raw honey.  It is the healthiest dessert I've ever eaten!

        I'm reading the book Coconut Cure right now.  It says smother your bodies with the stuff.  It will cure anything.

        Joan

        http://mail.yahoo.com