Freedom of Choice in Medical Care. Please act quickly.

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      This concerns freedom to choose homeopathic healing in
      Arizona; and i think that it has worldwide relevance.

      People come from around the world to healers in
      Arizona who have official sanction to practice
      homeopathy in that state.

      For their sakes, and so that this is not a precedent
      to disallow alternative modalites of healing in
      Arizona and in other places, i hope that you will act
      on this issue.

      You must act quickly for it to have an effect.

      What follows was sent to me by my friend, Cynthia
      Taylor, a woman who works with Dr. Thomas Lodi, in
      Mesa, Arizona. Dr. Lodi focuses on healing cancer
      through integrative medicine, including homeopathy. I
      have met both Cynthia and Dr. Lodi personally, and
      they have earned my deep trust in them and profound
      admiration for their work. Curtailment of Dr. Lodi's
      ability to practice homeopathy would be detrimental to
      us all.

      Thank you for your attention to this.

      May all beings be well and happy.

      Many Blessings,