Re:Using Raw food for healing

  • Cyndi MacLeod
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2007
      Our family has gone raw for healing - my boys are all on the autism spectrum and my husband and I both are diabetic.  In addition, my husband has suffered from depression.  We have all seen incredible results from going raw but I will admit it has been a rollercoaster transition.

      We have challenges because the boys have many allergies including to cashews, which are prevalent in many raw recipes.  Anyone with suggestions in substituting other nuts for cashews would bless us greatly.

      I saw the trailer for the Raw for 30 days documentary, I'm planning on ordering it.  Every little thing I can do to encourage myself is a good thing.  As the mom and principle meal planner/preparer I have the ability to keep my family raw or let it all slip.