New to raw but not to the area

  • tcce@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 12:06 PM
      Prisim,

      I did a small introduction of myself several weeks ago but you might have missed it. I am 45 years old happily married to my childhood sweetheart and we have 8 children ages 25 to 29 month old. We live about an hour from Portland having come from California about 15 years ago. I hear about the raw eating style and read a book by Victoria Boutenko last summer then went to part of one day of the International Raw Foods Festival August 2003. The next day I went 100% raw from the SAD diet. I have lost over 100 pounds including the 14 I lost doing the Master Cleanse a couple of months before the festival. As of January 1 my husband joined me 100% raw and my 3 younger children are 100% raw (except when someone slips them something processed once in awhile).

      I am looking forward to going to much more of the festival which begins August 18th and is going to be held at the Washington Fairgrounds in Hillsboro this year. We may be camping out on the grounds or at a local Holiday Inn so we don't have to drive back and forth. I know we will be easily recgonizeable with the children nearby.

      Maybe I will get to meet some of the folks from this web site there.

      Tammy

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!