Dancing in Rhythm to beautiful music with a Handsome or beautiful partner in this lifetime

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2007
      In celebration of the many gathered today in Sedona Arizona to celebrate the benefits of Raw food life choices I am offering dance lessons at a discount to RawPortland.
      After 7 years of raw food learning I am seriously adding social dance back into my lifestyle, to help keep me motivated and rewarded.

      How about you?  Have you started your journey into ballroom, swing, country or salsa partner dancing?

      The only other Raw fooders that I know who dance regularly are Stacie Cohen, Sergei and Valya Boutenko.  I am the only raw food'er I know that teaches all these disciplines.... I have been teaching for 12 years and have taught partner dance at both Raw and Living Spirit Retreats at 4 of the International Raw and Living Foods Festivals and the Living Now Festival in New York State in 2004.  I have studied all of the disciplines I teach plus I have studied tap, jazz and modern dance.  I have also taught yoga for 8 years and have studied yoga for 40+ years

      I teach at a number of convenient locations in Central, East and West Vancouver at $50-100 per hour.

      I now have a small dance floor (see photo below) in my living room and can afford to teach you at my home for only $20 per hour.  As a raw fooder you learn much faster then most other people getting more for your time and money.  This savings to you will help me to purchase a larger dance floor for you and will save me driving time.

      (3' by 6' floating wood dance floor)

      This floor is excellent for beginners and for Swing, Salsa, Merengue and slow dancing.  For Waltz, Foxtrot, Quickstep and County pattern partner dances, Country Two-step etc. we will need to rent a larger venue and there is an additional charge... as little as $25 more per hour... Please mention this ad in RawPortland to receive this rate!

      Structured learning is very evolutionary and way COOL, challenges the brain, the body, and develops relationship skills and body proprioception skills like no other activity.

      Namaste and enjoy the steps you take....

      William Milmoe
      360 695 4482
      Dance! It's Excellent for the mind, body, heart and Spirit!