Portland's Raw Food Meetup

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2007

      > Where and when is the Raw Portland Meet-up potluck?

      The potluck is Sunday, October 14th, at 4:30 p.m. in The Pearl District.  Check http://rawfood.meetup.com/cities/us/or/portland/ for location, directions, etc., and to RSVP.

      Annette

    • rawnora
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2009
        Hello, I'm getting ready to decide whether it would be worth it for me
        to bring almonds to Portland again like I did last year. So far there
        are only a few orders so if there is anyone else who would like to buy,
        please email me and let me know how many pounds you'd like. As a
        reminder, the price is $8.50/lb for over 20 pounds, $9/lb for under 20
        pounds. 10 pound minimum. The almonds are the Non Pareil variety --
        large, tender, sweet, fresh and certified organic. The pick up
        location would be close to People's Co-op, and it would be in early
        November, most likely on a Saturday afternoon. Thank you! Best wishes,
        Nora